I am sure other developers like me when uploading websites via ‘Dreamweaver CC‘ will find there are plenty of the ‘.DS_Store‘ files uploaded as well. I am also guessing when trying to find a solution via a google search it will bring back plenty of results relating to the terminal option of deleting the files before you upload them. But there is a much easier option in ‘Dreamweaver CC’.
Most people are aware of the plugins for WordPress that help you create forms – Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms etc. But what about building your own custom ajax contact form using the admin-ajax WordPress functions. Well here is a starter tutorial which I have created where I am guessing you already know the basics of how to create custom themes and pages in WordPress.
I had to recently update my version of Laravel 5.2 to Laravel 5.3 along with my php version to 7.1. It was a little bit tricky due to some missing help documentation, but I managed to figure it out. So if you are having the same problems then this should help.
Every Laravel 5.2 developer has at some point seen the above default grey ‘TokenMismatchException error page’, which is usually caused when a protected page (which the user needs to be logged in to view) has not been refreshed for a long time and the users login session has timed-out. So the best option is to make the url redirect instead of showing this error message
So have you been wondering if there is anyway to customise the page or redirect to the default login/home page? Well it’s actually fairly easy to sort with a few changes to some of the default setting and files.
I recently had an issue when running Dreamweaver CC 2015 – with it constantly crashing on my mac when trying to use its ‘Find and Replace‘. The ‘Find and Replace’ popup would not appear and the app would just crash giving me a report error message popup instead! So I looked all across the web and did everything such as deleting several files in the user folder… trying to install it from scratch. But sadly nothing worked and it still kept on crashing.
But then I tried running the app using the ‘root‘ user and it worked fine which gave me the clue where to start looking. So here is my solution.